WHAT DIGITAL CHALLENGES DO YOU FACE?
- How digital and networked do yourproduction, logistics and office buildings have to be?
- What data is required for cost-efficient operation? Can the buildings and production systems provide the required data?
- Will you get all the data you need for sustainability reporting?
- Is the building services equipment suitable for higher-level networking?
- Which digitization modules are best suited to your needs?
- Is your IT infrastructure fit for the Internet of Things (IoT) and the media technology of the future?
- Would your buildings withstand a penetration test?
- How can processes be optimized through digitization of Corporate Real Estate Management (CREM)?
THE DREES & SOMMER DIGITAL READY CHECK GIVES YOU ALL THE ANSWERS YOU NEED
In a smart production building, it’s not the number of sensors that matters, but the added value for the company, its customers, employees and service providers. So the design is always based on a digitization strategy: To ensure that a property or production site is developed and used in line with your needs, we check the existing technology (IT and technical infrastructure, networking capability, cybersecurity, etc.) in terms of its digital readiness.
The benefits for you
- Efficient collection of data using an app provided by Drees & Sommer.
- Reduction of your Corporate Real Estate Management (CREM) team’s workload
- Digitization concepts that focus on the added value for the company, its customers, employees and service providersand not on the number of sensors installed
We design future-proof logistics facilities for our customers that take all customer-specific requirements into consideration: mix of uses, location and size, as well as technology, fitout and processes. The digitization strategy and automation solutions we deliver give our customers a substantial competitive edge.